Materials & Manufacturing Processes is a Course
Materials & Manufacturing Processes
Full course description
"We’re committed to developing the next generation of high-achieving scientists, technologists and engineers – ambitious and confident professionals who will go on to shape business and society. This is your opportunity to join a vibrant academic community that will prepare you for a rewarding and exciting career. We look forward to working with you very soon."
Professor Nikos Antonopoulous, Dean of the College of Engineering and Technology
Why choose this course?
- We received a 91% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2015*
- You'll study in a state of the art workshop complete with a rolling road and digital diagnostic and set-up equipment.
- We've developed this course with motorcycle engineering specialists, so you'll develop a wide range of the latest skills and techniques in production, manufacturing, mechanical and motorcycle engineering with materials technology and management.
- This qualification is nationally recognised in the industry, so you'll have excellent employment prospects and lots of opportunities to further your career.
- The Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) awarded Team Derby Motorsport with a grant for £3,000 after they won the Rookie Team Award in 2015.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree.